Argentum Financial Planning Ltd is a privately owned firm that provides independent holistic financial advice. Our purpose is to give valued advice that informs and empowers our clients, helping you to achieve your financial needs and goals. Our guiding principles are to be fair, open, honest and clear in all our communications, and to give individual attention and service.
Our consistent level of service inspires confidence and loyalty from our clients, knowing that their financial affairs are handled with the highest level of competency and care.
Our team of four advisers and twelve support staff maintain the standards needed to provide an efficient service to our clients. We also have long standing relationships with professionals such as solicitors and accountants, which enables us to help with all your financial needs.
We are able to offer advice on all areas of your finances, including investments and savings, pensions and retirement, mortgages, protection, and estate and tax planning.
As advisers authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority we have a duty to maintain our professional standing and to this end we will:
- Undertake examinations and ongoing Continuous Professional Development, as recognised and required by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Keep up to date with ongoing technical and market developments
- Review and research new opportunities in the market as they become available
- Perform due diligence of providers and investment companies
- Train staff to ensure the whole team is kept up to date with developments
Initially, in all cases, we provide a free consultation, usually up to an hour, during which we can assess your current financial situation. At that meeting, we will advise how we may be able to help you and the costs involved in doing so.
For all clients, our initial service includes:
- Review of current circumstances and goals
- Review of existing plans and paperwork
- Where investment is required, an analysis of attitude to risk and production of a Risk Profile Report
- Setting of objectives and goals
- Carrying out research on a general and individual level
- Developing a financial plan and making appropriate recommendations
- Implementing the agreed financial plan
- Maintenance of personal details
- Corresponding with providers as appropriate
Your financial objectives will change over time due to changes in your lifestyle or circumstances. We believe that ongoing reviews are essential to ensure that your portfolio continues to meet your lifestyle and investment objectives. Our ongoing service level will be agreed upon based on the service level required.